Multirake Classic Head
incl. 19% VAT
Tool head of the proven Dörte Multirake
not on stock
The Dörte Multirake is the logical new development based on a robust rake. It is particularly suitable for maintaining existing trails and routes. In contrast to a conventional rake, our concept has many advantages. Up to now, those who use a classic rake missed a larger area for moving the material. If there were unwanted foreign bodies in the ground, the rake was previously used as a hoe, which sooner or later destroyed it. This is now a thing of the past, because we have the solution, the indestructible multirake.
Note: The multirake is only suitable to a limited extent for creating a trail. Vertical strokes to compact the soil should be avoided due to the width. For this we clearly recommend our Dörte Multitool.
The rake has the following functions:
- Rake - Whether foliage, soil top layer, branches or larger dislodged stones, the prongs reliably work themselves free
- Puller - Leveling, modeling or pulling off excess material is absolutely comfortable in combination with the long handle
- Cut-Funktion - the sturdy hoe at the end of the rake can be used to quickly and precisely work out smaller disturbing factors from the ground
- Bottle opener - From now on no one dies of thirst at work 😉
- heavy duty tool head in 50cm width with resharpenable chamfers
- 2.1kg total light weight
- completely MADE IN GERMANY - Swabian Alb region
Scope of delivery
- Tool head without Handle (shaft inner wide ø36mm)
NOTE: The tool is supplied unassembled and can be mounted by yourself quickly with our Installation Guide .
|Dimensions||160 × 30 × 23 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.